[Vision2020] Fw: I'm sending this because it needs to be read and heard

Chasuk chasuk at gmail.com
Mon May 18 11:50:48 PDT 2009

Of course, for Darrell Scott and his pain, I feel great empathy.  But
this speech is still maudlin tripe.  Our government has not outlawed
prayer in schools, but, unsurprisingly, this document perpetuates that
lie.  The government outlaws STATE-SPONSORED prayer in schools, as it
should.

If this spam is an example of what Dick Sherwin and Roger consider "
needs to be read," I cringe at what they consider banal.