[Vision2020] Human Rights Activists: Obama Breaks Promise

Sunil Ramalingam sunilramalingam at hotmail.com
Sun May 17 10:19:03 PDT 2009

I think Obama wants to avoid this whole issue if he can; the analysis Tim provided is accurate, I think.

I also oppose his continued bombings in Pakistan. These are consistent with what he said during his campaign, so they're not a broken promise, but I don't know how bombing someone else's country isn't an act of war.

Sunil