[Vision2020] Larry King Live: Former Minnesota Governor Jesse Ventura Could Get Who To Confess Via Waterboarding?

Ted Moffett starbliss at gmail.com
Sat May 16 12:57:11 PDT 2009

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/05/12/jesse-ventura-coleman-a-h_n_202629.html

Claiming that he was water-boarded as part of Navy Seal training he received
during the Vietnam War era, Ventura says:

[Water-boarding] is torture... It's drowning. It gives you the complete
sensation that you are drowning. It is no good, because you -- I'll put it
to you this way, you give me a water board, Dick Cheney and one hour, and
I'll have him confess to the Sharon Tate murders.