[Vision2020] security bond for Indian Hills 6th Addition public infrastructure warranty.

Lynn McCollough lmccollough at gmail.com
Fri May 15 11:30:05 PDT 2009

Now that the City has accepted they are obligated ahead of the firm that
designed and constructed the infrastructure at the development, I wonder if
the City will acknowledge that this IS a development and not farm/ag land
when it comes to taxes?
There has been standing water at the lower elevation lots (which is now
rapidly evaporating) outside of the installed retention pond since the snow
melt.
 It would be a little bit easier to swallow the claim the developer is
making that the city lots here are agricultural land, if the property
developer had not already scraped away the topsoil, I believe possibly for
resale, prior to putting these lots on the market and installing
streetlights and sidewalks.
I must say I pity the unwary purchaser who enjoys gardening. Just MHO