[Vision2020] About the Mother of the Year

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri May 15 05:19:05 PDT 2009

Yes.  It is a fact.

Sarah Palin is writing a book about her biography.  The book is being
totally financed by . . . now here is a surprise (NOT!) . . . Rupert
Murdoch.

The book is to be publicly relased in the Spring of 2010.

Although they have not come up with the book's title, I suggest . . .

"The Audacity of Hype"

You go, girl . . . and take your little scare crow with you.

Seeya at Farmers' Market, Moscow.

> Tom,
>

> I just got this posted to me and thought you and the Visionaries would
> enjoy:
>
> Gov. Palin is reported to have signed a contract to write a book about her
> life, including her experiences as the Republican Vice Presidential
> candidate last year. In recent efforts to rehabilitate her image, she has
> talked about her love of reading and mentioned that one of her favorite
> authors is C.S. Lewis. There is, so far, no confirmation to the rumor that
> her new book will be entitled, "The Lyin', the Witch and the Wardrobe."

and the Realist adjusts his sails."

- Unknown