[Vision2020] Paying It Forward

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Tue May 12 09:56:02 PDT 2009

People are indeed nice. I had a similar experience at Winco. I had forgotten my check book. The guy behind me offered to pay for my groceries. He said he lived in Genesee and gave me his name, but did not want any money. He did not have a land line phone so I had a hard time finding him. I asked the postmaster and she told me where he lived and I was able to pay him back. Cody Meachem is one of the good guys.
Roger