[Vision2020] Freeze watch

bear at moscow.com bear at moscow.com
Mon May 11 18:57:00 PDT 2009

Ellen,

Thanks for the warning! The two surviving tomato plants that I have out in
"family farm" across  Washington Street from the CoOp will be covered. And
since zoning seems to be so flexible here in Moscow (based on the other
postings today), does anyone know if I can either get some quick crop
insurance ( I have almost 200 square feet of "farm") or if I loose the
"crops" can I claim that as a loss on my income taxes? What about some
state money for disaster relief? First the banks went belly up and needed
a bailout, and now here goes the family farm!

Hey, it's worth a try!