[Vision2020] A rumor I have heard re. property taxes

Saundra Lund sslund_2007 at verizon.net
Mon May 11 18:38:19 PDT 2009

In part, Lynn wrote:

"So I asked if i sold tomatoes at the Farmer's Market, and it was my only
job, would they change my taxes, to this the Office of the Assessor asked me
if my land was greater than an acre. Alas, my lot is not greater than one
acre"

Hmmm . . . well, what if adjacent neighbors joined together to grow some
fruits and veggies and sell the excess (don't most of us always wind up with
lots extra tomatoes & zuchinni at least?) at Farmer's Market?  Then perhaps
we could avail ourselves of the lower ag tax rate!

This whole Indian Hills 6th Editon scam seems completely outrageous to me.
OTOH, it's another in our face reminder that this community certainly has
more than its fair share of those who think the rest of us should pay for
their special privileges!

Saundra Lund

Moscow, ID

nothing.

~ Edmund Burke

***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2009 through life plus
70 years, Saundra Lund.  Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside
author.*****