[Vision2020] Say What?

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon May 4 05:48:14 PDT 2009

"[Bush] was very clear that we would do nothing -- nothing -- that was
against the law or against our obligations internationally... He was only
willing to authorize policies that were legal in order to protect the
country."

- Condoleezza Rice, who was among top Bush advisers who approved the use
of waterboarding

Today's word, Visionaires, is "complicit".

Complicit:  Association or participation in or as if in a wrongful act.

Today's question, Visionaires:  Is Condoleezza Rice's statement an
admission to a "complicit" relationship with George Bush in the
authorization of waterboarding, a wrongful act?

Seeya round town, Moscow.

and the Realist adjusts his sails."

- Unknown