[Vision2020] love letters or a desperate cry for attention?

Sue Hovey suehovey at moscow.com
Sun May 3 23:07:19 PDT 2009

Oh Dear, Gary,

I didn't reply to your post about my tendency to point out your failings
because I just didn't see it.  For the past three or four months I've been
deleting all your emails without reading them....It wasn't until I read your
post within Tom's email I found your remark. Gee, you must have been missing
my attention, but not too much, I hope, because I don't plan to discontinue
using my delete key..Despite your nod to my delicate condition, my strength
is adequate for that operation.

Sue H