[Vision2020] And You Think The Idaho SBOE is Just a Little Off

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri May 1 08:21:57 PDT 2009

One option open to Texas (kinda somewhat) is to

1)  Secede from the union (not that this is ever likely to happen).

2)  Establish "Texasistan" as a third-world country.

3)  Seek foreign aid from the US.

If steps 1 and 2 were to become reality, step 3, in all likelihood, would
not make it through the US Congress.  The United States simply will not
aid a country that harbors terrorists.  In this event, Texasistan will
terminate any/all extradition treaties with the US.  Thus, making
Texasistan a haven for the likes of Bush, Ashcroft, Rove, Gonzales,
Rumsfeld, Cheney, . . . , . . . , . . . as the list growsand grows with
each published memo.