[Vision2020] More Anecdotal Evidence That The Recession Is Over

Scott Dredge scooterd408 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 31 19:56:15 PDT 2009

Hi All,

I was in Glendale AZ last week at Camelback Ranch Stadium (it just opened up March 1) to see the ChiSox defeat Tom Hansen's A's 5-4.  Tickets behind the plate (which I did not go for) were selling at face value at the gate for $90.  Regular season MLB tickets at Safeco aren't anywhere near that high priced.  Anway, after the game, I had dinner at a nice restaurant in Phoenix and I had to wait 15 minutes for a table.  I asked the hostess 'Aren't we in the midst of a recession?'  She replied, 'People are tired of the recession.'  Good enough for me, I'm kind of tired of it myself.

-Scott