[Vision2020] PETA Sick.

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Mar 31 05:22:49 PDT 2009

This ignoramus is no more "J Ford" than I am.

Whoever . . . and whatever you are . . . why don't you go back to being
Princess Sushitushi, or any one of several other bogus names you've been
given at the sandbox, instead of attempting to blemish the name of a real
person.

To put it simply . . . J Ford's email address is NOT
privatejf35 at hotmail.com

How about it, you spineless effing puke?

> And this is sick
>
> Copyright © 1997-2009 Center for Consumer Freedom. Tel: 202-463-7112.
>
> PETA Killed 95 Percent of Adoptable Pets in its Care During 2008
>
> Hypocritical Animal Rights Group’s 2008 Disclosures Bring Pet Death Toll
> To 21,339
>

> WASHINGTON DC – Today the nonprofit Center for Consumer Freedom (CCF)
pub> lished documents online showing that People for the Ethical Treatment
of
An> imals (PETA) killed 95 percent of the adoptable pets in its care during
200> 8. Despite years of public outrage over its euthanasia program, the
anima> l rights group kills an average of 5.8 pets every day at its
Norfolk, VA
> headquarters.
>

> According to public records from the Virginia Department of Agriculture
and>  Consumer Services, PETA killed 2,124 pets last year and placed only
se> ven in adoptive homes. Since 1998, a total of 21,339 dogs and cats
have>  died at the hands of PETA workers.

> Despite having a $32 million budget, PETA does not operate an adoption
sh> elter. PETA employees make no discernible effort to find homes for the
thou> sands of pets they kill every year. Last year, the Center for
Consumer
Fr> eedom petitioned Virginia’s State Veterinarian to reclassify PETA as a
sl> aughterhouse.

> CCF Research Director David Martosko said: “PETA hasn’t slowed down
its>  hypocritical killing machine one bit, but it keeps browbeating the
rest
> of society with a phony ‘animal rights’ message. What about the rights
> of the thousands of dogs, cats, puppies, and kittens that die in
PETA> ’s headquarters building?”

> Martosko added: “Since killing pets is A-OK with PETA, why should
anyon> e listen to their demands about eating meat, using lab rats for
medical
r> esearch, or taking children to the circus?”

> CCF obtained PETA’s “Animal Record” filings since 1998 from the
Virgi> nia Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services. Members of the
public
> can see these documents at PetaKillsAnimals.com.
>
> (Skeptical? Click here to see the documents.)
>

> In addition to exposing PETA’s hypocritical record of killing
defenseless>  animals, the Center for Consumer Freedom has publicized the
animal
right> s group’s ties to violent activists, and shed light on its
aggressive
m> essage-marketing to children.

> The Center for Consumer Freedom is a nonprofit coalition supported by
resta> urants, food companies, and consumers, working together to promote
pe> rsonal responsibility and protect consumer choices.

> Hotmail® is up to 70% faster. Now good news travels really fast.
> http://windowslive.com/online/hotmail?
ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_HM_70faster_03200> 9>

Join us at The First Annual Intolerista Wingding, April 17th, featuring
Roy Zimmerman and Jeanne McHale.  For details go to . . .

http://www.MoscowCares.com/Wingding

Seeya
there.