[Vision2020] Respect for Lawyers

Chasuk chasuk at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 12:28:56 PDT 2009

There are unethical lawyers, as there are unethical dentists,
unethical footballers, and unethical chiropractors.  Arguably, as a
percentage, there might be more unethical lawyers than there are
unethical in other professions, but the world could do without
footballers and chiropractors, and not without lawyers.

I personally know four quite ethical lawyers, three of whom live in
Moscow, whereas I've never met an ethical chiropractor.  Of course,
I'm not saying that all chiropractors are unethical.

Do you realize that you are arguing that a bullet should be put be put
in the back of Sunil's head?