[Vision2020] Happy Birthday, Slowhand

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Mar 30 10:33:39 PDT 2009

I can't believe I missed this one, Dan.

Thanks.

Eric Clapton turns 64 toady.

Man!  If that don't make me feel old.

Eric Clapton at the Hard Rock Calling concert on June 28, 2008.
http://tinyurl.com/EricClapton2008

"The Core"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zP6xPNVB6XY

"Sunshine of Your Love"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ed4gOp1Iobc

"Layla"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fX5USg8_1gA

"I Shot the Sheriff"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10qLYy6hiFQ

"Cocaine"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10qLYy6hiFQ

and, my personal favorite, conceivably the finest song ever written . . .

"Tears in Heaven"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AscPOozwYA8

Rock on, Eric.

> Yes, it's Eric Clapton's birthday today.
>

> I don't have all kinds of MP3's readily available with website links, so
> here's to hoping Tom can hook us up with "The Core" or "Sunshine of Your
> Love", just for fun.
>

> DC
>

> p.s.  hard to believe this cat is older than my dad!

Join us at The First Annual Intolerista Wingding, April 17th, featuring
Roy Zimmerman and Jeanne McHale.  For details go to . . .

http://www.MoscowCares.com/Wingding

Seeya
there.