[Vision2020] Spanish Court Considering Arrest Warrants for

Sunil Ramalingam sunilramalingam at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 30 08:42:48 PDT 2009

If such a thing were to happen, our leaders would likely be tried for violations of our laws.  Therefore your concerns # 3 and 4 wouldn't apply. #1and 5 would be irrelevant as long as our leaders were proceeding lawfully. As for 6, the rest of us who abide by the law do so despite the inconvenience.

Sunil