[Vision2020] Spanish Court Considering Arrest Warrants for

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sun Mar 29 17:35:18 PDT 2009

Mr. Price -

The only "police force" that I feel has it within their jurisdiction would
be Interpol.

http://www.interpol.int

Perhaps a group of nations could file charges with Interpol against George
Bush.

How would you foresee these nations proceeding against Bush?

> Dear List Readers,
>
> I'm just throwing this onto the list to see how others feel in regards
to the alleged
> actions of
> the Bush / Cheney  Administration in the matter of possible war crimes.
>
> Why not turn them over to a responsible, recognized legal tribunal and
get this matter
> settled
> sooner rather than later? If they were willing to carry out the acts,
with the advice and
> consent
> of their legal advisers, why not stand up in the light of the judicial
day and defend
> their
> actions?
>
> This is NOT a matter of any one country secretly grabbing them as they
walk down the
> street or
> sleep, and bundling them off to a secret prison with no trial or
recourse. This is an open

> to the
> world court proceeding. Think of the message this sends to the rest of
the world: The
> United
> States stands by the actions of it's leaders, and is willing to put them
before the world
> bar of
> justice.
>

> Comments?
>

> Wayne M.
> Price

>            http://www.fsr.com/

>  List services made available by First Step Internet,

Join us at The First Annual Intolerista Wingding, April 17th, featuring
Roy Zimmerman and Jeanne McHale.  For details go to . . .

http://www.MoscowCares.com/Wingding

Seeya
there.