[Vision2020] Spanish Court Considering Arrest Warrants for

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sun Mar 29 15:37:10 PDT 2009

Not to mention Brattleboro, Vermont on March 5, 2008 . . .

Brattleboro, Vermont, Votes to Indict Bush and Cheney
http://www.afterdowningstreet.org/node/31522

Question (seriously) for anybody "in the know":  How does a person apply
for a citizen's arrest warrant?  I understand that this has been done in
other jurisdictions in the country.