[Vision2020] Say What?

Tom Hansen idahotom at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 29 12:19:35 PDT 2009

Arnold. arnold, arnold -

It is not a matter of "fancy new politically correct math".  It is a simple matter of click and read.

1)  "Click" the link to the IMF research document, that I provided earlier.

2)  "Read" it.

If this becomes a challenge to you, which apparently it has . . .

1)  I could simplify step #1 by posting the entire IMF global GDP report/forecast here on the Viz (which I will not do).

2)  As far as simplifying step #2, I am afraid that you are at a disadvantage if "read it" is too much of a challenge.

If you believe that the standards of living are uniform throughout the European Union, which consists of . . .

Austria

Belgium

Bulgaria

Cyprus

Czech Republic

Denmark

Estonia

Finland

France

Germany

Greece

Hungary

Ireland

Italy

Latvia

Lithuania

Luxembourg

Malta

Netherlands

Poland

Portugal

Romania

Slovakia

Slovenia

Spain

Sweden

United Kingdom

You are sadly mistaken.  After having served five tours in Germany, and having vacationed in several of the nations listed, I can guarantee you that, although the currency is common, the prices are not.

Enough said.

"For a lapsed Lutheran born-again Buddhist pan-Humanist Universalist Unitarian Wiccan Agnostic like myself there's really no reason ever to go to work."

- Roy Zimmerman