[Vision2020] Say What?

Chasuk chasuk at gmail.com
Sat Mar 28 20:59:46 PDT 2009

On Sat, Mar 28, 2009 at 19:21, keely emerinemix <kjajmix1 at msn.com> wrote:

> I would be interested in seeing evidence that Mexico is the 12th wealthiest country in the world.

Mexico is currently the 13th wealthiest country in the world according
to the IMF, if you count the EU as one nation, instead of as Austria,
Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia,
Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia,
Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal,
Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, and the United Kingdom,
none of which singly would have nominal GDPs greater than that of he
United States, so it is arguable how any readjustment would effect the
final results.