[Vision2020] "Hello Stranger, Put Your Lovin' Hand In Mine" Re: Immigration Discussion

Ted Moffett starbliss at gmail.com
Sat Mar 28 18:45:55 PDT 2009

I likely got the lyrics wrong on that last verse, courtesy of my brain's
wishful thinking, though I think I like my wording better...

The actual lyrics, courtesty of The Carter Family, according to this
website, are:

http://www.cmt.com/lyrics/the-carter-family/hello-stranger/20065460/lyrics.jhtml

We'll be like the willow
And morning like it does
We'll be like the willow
And morning like it does
There's a [Incomprehensible] country
That I really love

Rather than, as I guessed:

Weeping like the willow
And mourning like the dove
Weeping like the willow
There's a country that I love
Incomprehensible?  That's what the website says....
Vision2020 Post: Ted Moffett