[Vision2020] Say What?

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Fri Mar 27 10:15:03 PDT 2009

If the Hawkins development hinged on the sale of water from moscow, I might be sympathise to not selling them water. However I don't believe it does. If the development does not proceed it will because of the the current economy and the sale of water by Moscow will have nothing to do with it. In that case It would make sence for Moscow to make a buck on it. The water will come out of the same aquifer irregardless of of whether it comes from a Moscow well or their ownwell
On immigration a limited inflow is beneficial. An unrestricted illegal immigration is harmful and imposes an unnecessary financial burden on us.
Roger