[Vision2020] Say What?

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Mar 26 06:22:35 PDT 2009

"Who is going to care 30 years from now whether a Sunni or a Shia is in
Baghdad or who's ruling in Kabul? We're going to have 135 million
Hispanics in the United States by 2050, heavily concentrated in the
southwest. The question is whether we're going to survive as a country."

- Pat Buchanan

Seeya round town, Moscow.

Join us at The First Annual Intolerista Wingding, April 17th, featuring
Roy Zimmerman and Jeanne McHale.  For details go to . . .

http://www.MoscowCares.com/Wingding

Seeya
there.