[Vision2020] Rights, privileges and licenses

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 20 09:19:10 PDT 2009

"So, you don't object to having to notify the government of your every move? You don't object to the government having your photo on file so they can ID you when they hunt you down because you didn't notify them that you moved? You don't object to being printed before any crime has been committed?"

Relax Kai, they are not going to need to do all that for much longer; once they stick that computer chip in your neck, no more worries. No more harassment, no security lines, no more pulling you over, no more waiting at the checkout stand, no more flubbing for papers, no more IDs, no more fingerprinting, it will all be right there 24/7 for all your friends and the government to scan and read. Kind of like a wire tap not being needed when everyone just uses cell phones anyway. Soon, I will be able to Google Earth you and see where you at. :P

Big Brother was watching me, but he got bored and went to bed.

Best Regards,

Donovan

So, you don't object to having to notify the government of your every move? You don't object to the government having your photo on file so they can ID you when they hunt you down because you didn't notify them that you moved? You don't object to being printed before any crime has been committed?
Yes, I know the gov has so much information on all of us that "hiding" is nearly impossible. That doesn't mean they need any other means to track us. At this rate, it won't be long before we have to go through checkpoints at state lines and be required to show papers upon demand.

I don't own any firearms, so technically, I don't have a stake in this. In reality, it's a case of Big Brother becoming more real and more bullying.
Should this legislation pass, it will make it easier for federal agencies to confiscate weapons that could be used against them, giving them even more power and taking away the people's ability to resist tyranny.