[Vision2020] "Moscow Cares" Website (Update 031709-01)

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Mar 17 19:12:45 PDT 2009

Greetings Visionaires -

The "Moscow Cares" website has been updated to include videos of the
following portions form the March 16, 2009 Moscow City Council session.

1)  Presentation of the Government Finance Officers Association Certificate
of Achievement for Excellence in Financial Reporting to Donald Palmer

http://www.MoscowCares.com/031609_GFOA_AwardPresentation.htm

2)  Adoption of City Council Goals for Fiscal Year 2010.

On March 9, 2009, the City Council held a workshop for the purpose of
setting FY2010 goals. The list is now compiled for Council approval..

http://www.MoscowCares.com/031609_08_FY2010Goals.htm

As always, these items, along with countless other Moscow things, may be
accessed at . . .

"Moscow Cares"

http://www.MoscowCares.com <http://www.moscowcares.com/>

Although two of our city council members (Tom Lamar and Walter Steed) and
our city mayor was absent, attending one of those many mayor-type
activities, Moscow's very own resident (and world's largest) leprechaun was
in the house.  Yes.  I am speaking of . . .

Dan Carscallen, one of the Wee People.

Seeya round town, Moscow.