[Vision2020] Communication Breakdown and Unreasonable Expectations

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 16 08:47:39 PDT 2009

It doesn't matter if Hawkins gets a contract with Moscow or not, they are still going to get water from the Palouse Aquifer.

The only question is if they are going to get the water by a well on the Latah or Whitman side of the stateline.

I think Moscow would be wise to control the water being pumped instead of giving Whitman an excuse to pump from their side. This in turn will lead to more and more businesses on the Whitman side of the line to pay for the costs of pumping the water if we choose not to work with them.

To me it is a no brainer to work with Whitman, not against them.

Best Regards,

Donovan