[Vision2020] toddler bed rail needed

Dave tiedye at turbonet.com
Fri Mar 13 18:36:37 PDT 2009

I'll bet that they took them off the market because they were determined
to be un-safe.

Try moving the mattress to the floor and ditching the frame (or lower it
to the floor inside the frame if it's the right kind).

I learned to stay in the bed the hard way, sleeping in my friend's upper
bunk, ouch.

Dave