[Vision2020] Walmart Gets Nod for Starting Work

g. crabtree jampot at roadrunner.com
Wed Mar 11 19:21:57 PDT 2009

"I do try to support locally-owned stores (which is why I've had you make copies of keys for mees) even if they, oh Lord, are in Whitman County."

I'm confused. I thought you said you were a Moscow resident. I do work for Whitman county folks all the time. I like our neighbors to the west, I don't feel a need to meddle in their affairs, and I'm willing to let them purchase "our" water at reasonable rates.

"You seemed to do that (not reply) with the questions I specifically asked you regarding the conscience rule after you wrote "The question that everyone continues to not answer..." implying you expect an answer to your questions, yet when convenient, don't answer those asked of you."

1. If you reply to my question with a question (and no actual response) am I honor bond to reply? If so, should it be in the form of another question?

2. Your questions were specious in that we were not talking about the nurse at a planned parenthood clinic suddenly deciding that she didn't want to be involved in the tgaking of a life or anyone who contrived to be hired, knowing full well what their job would entail, and suddenly opting to not perform their duties. We are talking about personnel hired at private facilities that had no involvement with abortion suddenly being forced to perform a procedure they never hired on for. We are talking about private sector pharmacists being forced to sell products they in good conscience find abhorrent.

This, and Donovan's "emergency save the mother" arguments are red herrings tossed out to cover the stench of forcing private individuals to bow to the whim of others against their will and conscience.

Please consider this my neglected reply. Sorry for my lack of alacrity.