[Vision2020] DishTV or DirectTV ?

Ted Moffett starbliss at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 12:03:43 PDT 2009

Weather can cause loss of signal.  This can be addressed by using a larger
dish (not the usual 18 inch bargain version, maybe a 30 inch) with more
signal capture capability, and using a dish heater to prevent snow or ice
buildup.  With a larger heated dish, you might still have signal problems if
the Yellowstone Super Volcano blows... Of course, you might not be alive,
either...

http://www.cyberestore.com/satellite/dish-heaters/hot-shot-dish-heater-kit-for-24-to-30-inch-elliptical-dishes.html

http://www.unmuseum.org/supervol.htm
Vision2020 Post: Ted Moffett