[Vision2020] driving routes to boise/las vegas

Sunil Ramalingam sunilramalingam at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 11 10:26:57 PDT 2009

The road looks clearer than 55 was, but that may be a function of having a plow somewhere in front of you.  Doesn't seem to make a whole lot of difference, though 95 is probably easier because it's not right next to the river.

I was headed for Sun Valley, and had to go through Boise.  On Sunday when I came back 21 was still closed around 10 am.

Sunil