[Vision2020] DishTV or DirectTV ?

Kenneth Marcy kmmos1 at verizon.net
Tue Mar 10 17:10:17 PDT 2009

On Tuesday 10 March 2009 16:16:08 Steven Basoa wrote:
> I have been asked to inquire about people's experiences with Dish TV
> and/or Direct TV.  Is one better than the other, are there reception
> problems in inclement weather, installation issues, billing issues,
> quality of service and repairs, etc.  Cable is not an option so long
> as TImeWarner is the only choice.
>
> Thanks for any insights.

I don't use any of the three services, but I can tell you that Google suggests
it has 266,000 results to show for the search dish tv versus direct tv.

You didn't mention whether you're asking only about TV or also about Internet
service which either DishTV or DirecTV can provide. I'd suggest that their
Internet services be analyzed separately from their TV offerings if the user
does not have an alternate provider for high speed Internet service.

Ken