[Vision2020] Walmart Gets Nod for Starting Work

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 10 07:10:29 PDT 2009

Garrett writes:

"If Walmart didn't do what they do, others would jump in because of the complacency of people like Donovan."

I am not complacent Garrett. Quiet the opposite. I actively support Wal-Mart. I like Wal-Mart and what it does for people. It gives higher wages and jobs to people. It creates better working standards for poor production workers. It gives a higher standard of living for 1/2 the country.

I know you don't see it that way. But the reality is, Wal-Mart pays a higher wage than Win-Co. It highers people that would otherwise be unemployed. It offers lower prices so poor families can afford to have things they would never otherwise have, such as unused clothing and needed medications.

I can tell that you have a very limited understanding of how the market place works. You don't understand why Wal-Mart cannot raise its wages. You don't understand how profit and production works. You have a narrow view of things.

You can hate your neighbors, and deny them water. But I don't think you will be successful in stopping you neighbor from getting water, or from others helping others and improving the quality of life for everyone, as Wal-Mart does.

Best Regards,

Donovan