[Vision2020] Sell-Outs: Senator Gary Schroeder and Moscow City Councilman Walter Steed

Garrett Clevenger garrettmc at verizon.net
Mon Mar 9 19:39:42 PDT 2009

Paul writes,

"I imagine we will sell a lot at first, until Pullman city council members start getting dollar signs in their eyes and decide to run the infrastructure out to the border."

Kit made the point that this bill applies along the whole border. It seems possible that sub-divisoins will spring up along the border in Whitman county, if there aren't zoning laws to prevent that. Anything that isn't prevented could possibly occur in that area, and Moscow may be able to supply them water.

I'm sure Whitman County would love that, and then Pullman would be even more likely to supply water at some point. Perhaps they'll sell water to people in Idaho someday. Perhaps those pipes will comingle so much, that nobody will remember where their water came from in 2050.

Seriously, though, if this bill passes, we could be seeing a lot more developments at the border in Washington. Just wait until those battles start!

gclev