[Vision2020] Sell-Outs: Senator Gary Schroeder and Moscow City Councilman Walter Steed

Cathy & Jack Porter jporter at moscow.com
Mon Mar 9 09:57:36 PDT 2009

EXACTLY!     (I grew up in the Los Angeles area. Cathy)

"I grew up in an area that sprawled out in strip malls. Every time I visit
my folks where they live now, there are new strip malls. That's what's
coming to the corridor. Personally, I dread that, as it will change the
flavor of this area while in my mind taking away from the value of what the
Palouse is. Why do we have to become like Everywhere, USA? Why can't we
have leaders who are willing to plan rationally how this area grows, rather
than seemingly let it become retail strip mall hell?"