[Vision2020] Vision2020 Digest, Vol 33, Issue 63

roger hayes rhayes at turbonet.com
Sat Mar 7 14:04:16 PST 2009

Garrett,
Thanks for the comments. If Semanko testifies in favor of passing
SB1002, it will be a done deal. I think we should then return to local
politics and oust GMA figures from our city council and state offices
as not keeping the best interests of the city of Moscow in mind. Notice
Wayne Krause moved out of his business and now works for Toyota across
the state line. I don't know what Steed will get for his involvement,
but it must be good because he has spent a year+ pushing for this. As
for Busch, it is easy to see what he gets. Most frightening thing is,
they all probably think they are doing the "right" thing...visions of
Post Falls to Spokane Valley malls dancing in their heads.

For Mr. Semanko, one difference between the Snake River aquifer and
ours to note .. I believe our aquifer water doesn't recharge. If it is
pumped it is gone. Then what?
Again, thanks to Tom Trail and Shirley Ringo for keeping Moscow and
Latah County foremost in their interests.
Sincerely,
Roger Hayes
Moscow