[Vision2020] Walmart Gets Nod for Starting Work

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 7 10:36:48 PST 2009

I wouldn't be surprised if Wal-mart does better during economic
downturns than most stores.  Lots of people turning to them for lower
prices.  I know the dollar stores can see increases in business during
times like this.

Economic downturn or not, people still need toothpaste, bars of soap,
kitchen utensils and whatnot.

Paul