[Vision2020] Legislative Newsletter IX, March 2-7, 2009

Tom Hansen idahotom at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 7 07:03:50 PST 2009

Rep. Trail -

Idaho is JUST NOW discontinuing death-sentence executions by firing squad????????

I thought that Idaho executions were by lethal injection, the closest thing to humane executions (now, there's an oxymoron for you).

Well . . .

I'll be a son of a Blagojevich!

Look for my first book, coming to a bookstore near you . . .

"County Jail Journal: Tom Hansen, the Early Years"

Seeya at the Intolerista Wingding, Moscow.

http://www.MoscowCares.com/Wingding

"For a lapsed Lutheran born-again Buddhist pan-Humanist Universalist Unitarian Wiccan Agnostic like myself there's really no reason ever to go to work."

- Roy Zimmerman