[Vision2020] Schools say whut?

Shawn Clabough shawnc at outtrack.com
Fri Mar 6 18:09:24 PST 2009

If these two students were the only students in the class, then yes, red
flags should go up, but if these are just two out of a class of 20-30, then
it might not be red-flagged but have the result I was trying to show.

Perhaps I should have used an example like:

Student 1 scores: 100 50 100 100
Student 2 scores: 100 100 0 100

Shawn

p.s. I am a much better than average driver. :)