[Vision2020] Something completely different and AWESOME

Warren Hayman whayman at roadrunner.com
Thu Mar 5 17:39:17 PST 2009

I'll side with both here, sort of. Vandal Women BBall has an impressive tradition. Remember Emily and Leilani from a short while back, for example? Wonderful players, wonderful people. I still have their autographs. But the Vandal Men cannot be dissed or dismissed this year. Verlin, and Hopson, and etc etc etc, have simply reified the team. No one could hope for a better record. Get real.

Warren Hayman