[Vision2020] Something completely different and AWESOME

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Mar 5 13:13:40 PST 2009

Another reason to crank up your speakers . . .

The Vandal Fight Song followed by the last 28 seconds of play of the Bozo
State game of February 18th.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1suXodGCSMI

Seeya round town, Moscow.

> Vandal women wrapped up their home season with a sad loss last night
against
> Nevada, but the men take on two really tough teams at home tonight then
on
> Saturday night: Louisiana Tech (tonight-we lost to them at La Tech 63-74)
> and Fresno State (Saturday-we beat them on their court 71-68). In my
> experience, the team plays better when there is a large crowd. Not a
> basketball fan? Go just to hear and watch the band! The band was absent
> during Winter Break and it just isn't the same without them there.
>

> Tickets are available at the door (I think for $10, or thereabouts) and
tip
> off is at 7:05 for both games. Go Vandals!
>

> Jennifer L. Ingalls

"For a lapsed Lutheran born-again Buddhist pan-Humanist Universalist
Unitarian Wiccan Agnostic like myself there's really no reason ever to go
to work."

- Roy Zimmerman