[Vision2020] Something completely different and AWESOME

Jennifer Ingalls jennifer at inlandradio.com
Thu Mar 5 08:29:09 PST 2009

Vandal women wrapped up their home season with a sad loss last night against
Nevada, but the men take on two really tough teams at home tonight then on
Saturday night: Louisiana Tech (tonight-we lost to them at La Tech 63-74)
and Fresno State (Saturday-we beat them on their court 71-68). In my
experience, the team plays better when there is a large crowd. Not a
basketball fan? Go just to hear and watch the band! The band was absent
during Winter Break and it just isn't the same without them there.

Tickets are available at the door (I think for $10, or thereabouts) and tip
off is at 7:05 for both games. Go Vandals!

Jennifer L. Ingalls