[Vision2020] Obama to Rescind Conscience Rule

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 4 07:35:51 PST 2009

g. crabtree wrote:

> ...and someone who thinks our new demander in chief trots on water
> really has no chops for making an economic responsibility presentation.

Has our "demander in chief" manipulated the country into a war using
lies and emotional appeals yet?  "Demander-in-Chief" is a funny name for
a guy that went with a slightly modified Iraq exit strategy taken
straight from Bush and who tried his damnedest to come up with a
stimulus plan that actually involved the Republicans even though he had
the numbers to pass it anyway.  Of course, the wise Republicans who see
through the blatant evil that is Obama all voted against it anyway,
minus a handful.  Way to step up to the plate, guys.

Paul