[Vision2020] Palouse Farming: was Hemp...

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 3 19:51:35 PST 2009

". . . it seems that since water is the limiting factor,
it makes sense to use that water wisely. Since we all need to eat, I'd
rather use that water to grow food than using it for the Hawkins
mega-mall..." Garrett C.

Humm, the problem here is if you get a plague, a virus, or rats in your crops everyone starves. You also have a huge unemployment line because not everyone can farm and you only need 5% of the population to feed the rest of the population.

I would suggest you keep farming, but also employ the manager, the builder, the merchant, the cashier, the salesman, the banker, the clerk, the stacker, the cook, the waitress, and the advertiser by having a mall to sell the food you grow and other items the community needs.

Best Regards,

Donovan