[Vision2020] Hemp: was Failed Drug Policies from Nixon to Bush

Ellen Roskovich gussie443 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 3 18:46:59 PST 2009

Hi Donovan. . . . actually I think it might make a HUGE difference because I think I read somewhere that the yearly rain/snowfall does little to recharge our aquifer. . . so as we use it, it's just. . . .oooop's. . . GONE!  That's one of the reasons why I have a brown lawn and take short showers.

So if we're just using only rain/snowfall to raise crops, we're kind of keeping a happy balance and not hastening the depletion of the aquifer in our effort to feed people.

And as far as the college kids go, I don't think they'll be smoking their shorts, or sneakers, or homework. . . because industrial hemp isn't THAT kind of hemp.  But, I have a feeling you knew that and were just making a funny. . . . ha!

Ellen A. Roskovich