[Vision2020] Hemp: was Failed Drug Policies from Nixon to Bush

Ellen Roskovich gussie443 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 3 16:08:18 PST 2009

Here's a dumb question from a city dweller. . . .   Are any of our crops (peas, lentils, wheat and timber) actually irrigated with "Palouse water", which I'm guessing Donovan means from the aquifer?   I thought all the farmers around here relied on rainfall and snowpack for moisture.

It would seem like if hemp didn't require any more moisture than what already is being  grown here, it would be an ideal crop.

Just wondering. . . .

Ellen A. Roskovich