[Vision2020] Intellectual Property Attorneys?

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 2 18:03:22 PST 2009

I am not a lawyer, and this is not legal advice.  Having said that, all
you probably need to do is send a DMCA cease and desist letter to owner
of the page.  They will usually take it down immediately.  If they think
they have the right to use the image, they have their own hoops they can
jump through.  Then you get to sue them and make some lawyer somewhere
very happy.

That's about the only thing the DMCA is actually good for.  Unless you
need to paper the bottom of a bird cage.

Paul