[Vision2020] Failed Drug Policies from Nixon to Bush

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 2 15:15:53 PST 2009

Chas,

Well obviously you and your offspring are geniuses and cannot compared to the general population. But in general, teenagers are very naive, that is just the way youth are being inexperienced in life. People like me, at 13, didn't try drugs like cocaine as a teenager precisely because the government and my parents told me not to. Not because I comprehended the complexities of crack and cocaine.

Your theory that we should allow naive youth to die to weed out the gene pool is something you might wish to try with your own children but I for one don't think it is a good idea.

And yes, illegal cocaine does cause harm to drug users because the price is high. But I would rather deal with that than a bunch of crack heads running around the neighborhood.

Best Regards,

Donovan