[Vision2020] Failed Drug Policies from Nixon to Bush

Chasuk chasuk at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 14:56:30 PST 2009

This isn't addressed to anyone in particular, but can I request that
people start excising the incredibly long concatenation of replies
that accompany so many messages?  As I type, this message contains
literally hundreds of lines of extraneous text.  I simply delete them
prior to replying.  It is perfectly reasonable to leave the most
recent reply to preserve context, but virtually never necessary to
leave more than that.

Thanks in advance,

Chas