[Vision2020] Moose

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Mar 2 06:31:58 PST 2009

Keely stated:

"I woke up to the moose walking calmly through our yard, meandering
through the grove, alongside the Jacuzzi, and up to the pine forest . . . "

Ah, yes.  Keely confronts and confirms the age-old rural legend of
Monsieur Bullwinkle, the ever-present yet hauntingly elusive Moose of
Moscow whose existence has only been suggested, until Keely's first-hand
account, by his trademark "signature" of a half bottle of Korbel Extra Dry
Champagne, two used champagne glasses, and beer cans floating in the
resident jacuzzi.

Cheers, Bullwinkle, where ever you may be.