[Vision2020] Pooh's Think

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sun Mar 1 17:07:07 PST 2009

Just to catch you up on a few things . . .

At a forum on "Local Civility", conducted at the Hamilton Recreation
Center (September 16, 2008), all but one panel member offered constructive
criticism on how to improve community interaction.  That one member that
did not offer suggestions for improvement, complained about being a
victim . . .

Guess who.

http://www.moscowcares.com/Civility

> Mr. Metzler,
>
> Welcome back. I do hope however, you decide to dedicate your efforts to
som> ething more productive than just finding things wrong with a church.

>  List services made available by First Step Internet,

=====

"For a lapsed Lutheran born-again Buddhist pan-Humanist Universalist
Unitarian Wiccan Agnostic like myself there's really no reason ever to go
to work."

- Roy Zimmerman